Advanced IVR Tutorial Lesson 1: Update IVR Call Flow Diagram
First, we need to update the IVR call flow diagram to reflect steps 6 and 7. The Message OK element is to be changed from a prompt element to a choice element. Follow these steps to change the call flow diagram to the one shown below.
- Select element and click the key to delete the element.
- Select element, click the choice element on the toolbar, enter the name as , and set as .
- Select the newly created element, click the button on the toolbar.
- Select element, click the on the toolbar and add an element named
The Select Call List Element
The Select Call List element is used to upload the recorded audio file, the same way as was defined for Message OK element. The Start Broadcast element is used to launch BroadcastByPhone program.
- Select Add the HTTP action as in the previous section element, click the on the program toolbar, select the tab.