I checked your free trial for the predictive dialer, i’d like to know a few things please.
1) With your pay plan can we use the “Voicent Cloud” on a browser? or the dialer works only if we download your software on a computer.
For agent to talk to customers over the phone, they need to download a soft phone called Voicent Agent Dashboard. It is a windows program. For all other operations, like start and stop a campaign, check results, etc, can be performed in a browser.
2) Can we make calls internationally?
For the cloud, no. The cloud platform support calls only to US and Canada.
In order to make international calls, you must use our on-premise software, which is installed on your own computer and can be configured to use your own phone service. This flexibility allows you to find the best VOIP companies to call the specific countries you are interested to call.
3) I didn’t find a way to reset a list, when a phone list is finished, is there a way to reset the list to call back numbers that didn’t answer or ask for a callback etc.
On Voicent platform, you do not need to reset a list. We have more flexible and powerful
ways to manage your calling campaigns. The following technical article is just one method:
4) Can I buy a caller ID (even international) from your platform?
Yes, for US and Canadian phone numbers.
But if you use our on-premise software, you can purchase these from your own telephone service.
5) Does it take time to have a paid plan account or I can just pay and use the platform right away.
Hello, How do I configure automatic call distribution so that based on CRM data, the call is automatically transferred to different agents / queues? For example: if the phone number exists in our CRM AND a custom field is “Pregnancy” then I would like it to go to group 1 if the phone number exists in our CRM AND a custom field is “Pediatrics” then I would like it to go to group 2 if the phone number exists in our CRM AND a custom field is “Gynecology” then I would like it to go to group 3 if the phone number exists in our CRM AND a custom field is EMPTY then I would like it to go to group 4 if the phone number does not exist in our CRM then I would like it to go to group 5 Can you please guide me through how to set this up? Thanks
Looks like these groups are running independently, so the easiest way is to run multiple campaigns, each with its call list and agents.
For example, go to Voicent crm and search contacts with “pregnancy”, save the search. Then start a campaign used the search result as your call list, choose group 1 as the agents for the campaign. Do the same for other groups.
when i export the campaign i ran for some reason the address is not with the files how do i solve that problem. thanks
Yes, address fields may take a look more effort than other standard fields, which can be specified in the Extra Columns during export. The following is just a workaround.
1. Export campaign as usual
2. Go to Contacts, select the campaign list, export it with address fields
3. Sort both export list based on names using Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet programs.
4. Copy paste the second list to the first list, Save it.
It is not ideal but can be done.