- Jeanne Thompson on New Voicent publication: How VoIP helps build Call Centers faster, cheaper and better
- Hellen Ramirez on Bandwidth has two numbers to care about
- new to this dialer software on Automatically “check in” with customers every month
- Voicent Customer Service on Have a complaint about Voicent?
- Larry on Have a complaint about Voicent?
Category Archives: SMS marketing
Voicent’s latest version of its popular communication software adds several significant features. Among the additions in 8.0.7: The BroadcastByPhone autodialer now supports call transfer to specific agents or phone numbers based on specific campaigns. Previously, those settings were global, not … Continue reading
The continued importance of SMS marketing top a list of five major mobile trends reported by Mashable.com Noting that about 90 percent of the U.S. population owns a cell phones , the vast majority of which are SMS-ready right out … Continue reading
Mobile data traffic grew 77 percent over the past year, according to a GigaOM report published by Reuters. That growth rate far out-stripped the growth rate of fixed networks, according to the report, which cited research conducted by Allot Communications … Continue reading