I want to use a dialer to call from my Microsoft Outlook vcards. How can I do that with your software?
You can export all the vcards from outlook into a CSV file and then import the file to our software. Once the contacts are imported into our system, you can choose the various dialers, such as auto dialer, predictive dialer, power dialer, and preview dialer. You can also use simple click to call.
The following instructions are from Microsoft support regarding export cCards to a CSV file.
1. To start the export wizard, click File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
2. On the first page of the wizard, click Export to a file > Next.
3. On the next page, click Comma Separated Values > Next.
4. Choose either the Contacts folder or a subfolder you want to export, and click Next. Browse to where you want to save the file, and click OK.
5. Click Next. Make sure the box next to Export “Contacts” from folder Contacts (or the name of the subfolder) is checked.
6. Do one of the following:
To export all the default fields, click Finish.
To export only the fields you want and control the order of the fields in the .csv file, click Map Custom Fields and then do the following:
Click Clear Map. This removes all the fields from the right pane and lets you start with a clean slate.
In the left pane, click the “+” symbol next to the categories such as Name, Business Address, Home Address, and E-mail to see their individual fields.
Select fields one at a time and drag them to the right pane.
If you want, change the order of the fields in the right pane by dragging them up or down. This affects the order of the columns in the .csv file.
After you’re done adding fields and moving them around, click OK.
7. Click Finish.
Once exported, see the following article to import the contacts