IVR Tutorial Lesson 4: Overview
The last step of the basic sample is listed here.
- Start Voicent BroadcastByPhone with the recorded message and a fixed call list file
In this lesson shows how to invoke an external program from IVR Studio.Video: Run an External Program From IVR Application
BroadcastByPhone Command Line
BroadcastByPhone program can be invoked from the command line. For more information, please see BroadcastByPhone Command Line Interface.
vcast.exe <call list file>
- [-confirmcode <code>]
- [-wavfile <wave file name>]
- [-numbers <call list>]
- [-import <import csv file>]
- -startnow: starts a broadcast immediately
- -wavfile : specify the wave file path name
- -confirmcode: call-till-confirm code
- -numbers: import a list of phone numbers
- -import: import a CSV file
- -cleanstatus: clean status column before broadcast
Example: vcast.exe "C:\mygroup\list.voc" -startnow -cleanstatus -wavfile "C:\mygroup\hello.wav"
You can invoke BroadcastByPhone with a call list such as C:\mygroup\list.voc and start broadcasting using a .wav file like C:\mygroup\hello.wav
This lesson covers the following topics: