- Jeanne Thompson on New Voicent publication: How VoIP helps build Call Centers faster, cheaper and better
- Hellen Ramirez on Bandwidth has two numbers to care about
- new to this dialer software on Automatically “check in” with customers every month
- Voicent Customer Service on Have a complaint about Voicent?
- Larry on Have a complaint about Voicent?
Category Archives: VoIP
Voicent has announced that its targeted Call Center product suites are now available through an on-demand subscription service. The subscription service is part of Voicent’s innovative, managed alternative to Call Center hosting. Using Voicent’s managed approach to Call Center sourcing, … Continue reading
We never, ever, ever want our customers to be unhappy, but we did receive an emailed complaint from a client recently that inspired a brief, but proud, smile. The note wasn’t written angrily, but the writer was clearly perturbed. It … Continue reading
The astonishing advances that VoIP technology has brought to the Call Center is the subject of Voicent’s latest publication. Available at Voicent.com as well as in a presentation format on Slideshare.com, the publication provides an overview of the differences between … Continue reading