- Jeanne Thompson on New Voicent publication: How VoIP helps build Call Centers faster, cheaper and better
- Hellen Ramirez on Bandwidth has two numbers to care about
- new to this dialer software on Automatically “check in” with customers every month
- Voicent Customer Service on Have a complaint about Voicent?
- Larry on Have a complaint about Voicent?
Category Archives: VoIP 101
The astonishing advances that VoIP technology has brought to the Call Center is the subject of Voicent’s latest publication. Available at Voicent.com as well as in a presentation format on Slideshare.com, the publication provides an overview of the differences between … Continue reading
Last week’s national media exposure for Voicent’s BroadcastByPhone software got us thinking about the innovative side of VoIP technology. We suspect that, where use is concerned, the innovation hasn’t even begun yet! Many people use tools such as BroadcastByPhone to … Continue reading
Voicent prides itself on its ease-of-use, so why offer users the opportunity to purchase Setup Services? For two reasons: 1) More and more new people are coming to VoIP technology and many find the technology unfamiliar at best and baffling at worst. … Continue reading