Designing A Press-1 Campaign
Posted on February 12, 2016
A Press-1 campaign message contains two parts. The first part is audio; the second part asks the user to make a selection.
How to Make Your Press 1 Campaign Message: Steps
- Go to Setup, and under the Campaign menu, click Messages. Make sure Auto Dialer is highlighted, and then click Add button.
- After clicking Add, you’ll be prompted for a name and a message type. Enter a name and choose Interactive Message (Press-1 Campaign)
- Select audio file to play for human answer. It is important to include audio prompt for people to press a certain key.
If you don’t have an audio file yet, learn how to
upload audio here.
- Add press 1 to transfer call to a phone
- Add press 2 to opt-out
- Enter audio message for answering machine
- Save the message template
Once a message is saved, it can be used for auto dialer campaigns. In the second step “Campaign Message”, simply select the message template.