- Jeanne Thompson on New Voicent publication: How VoIP helps build Call Centers faster, cheaper and better
- Hellen Ramirez on Bandwidth has two numbers to care about
- new to this dialer software on Automatically “check in” with customers every month
- Voicent Customer Service on Have a complaint about Voicent?
- Larry on Have a complaint about Voicent?
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Last week’s national media exposure for Voicent’s BroadcastByPhone software got us thinking about the innovative side of VoIP technology. We suspect that, where use is concerned, the innovation hasn’t even begun yet! Many people use tools such as BroadcastByPhone to … Continue reading
Yesterday, the City of Hollywood, Florida’s use of Voicent’s BroadcastByPhone software was the subject of an Associated Press story. Produced for print and broadcast media by AP’s Miami Bureau, the story received national publicity. Coincidentally, on the same day, the … Continue reading
Of all the ways we’ve heard of how Voicent’s BroadcastByPhone software is used, our absolute favorite is law enforcement. Communities around the world are using BroadcastByPhone to aggressively notify the owners of illegally posted signs that they are in violation … Continue reading