- Jeanne Thompson on New Voicent publication: How VoIP helps build Call Centers faster, cheaper and better
- Hellen Ramirez on Bandwidth has two numbers to care about
- new to this dialer software on Automatically “check in” with customers every month
- Voicent Customer Service on Have a complaint about Voicent?
- Larry on Have a complaint about Voicent?
Monthly Archives: June 2012
It’s official–Voicent pretty much works with everything now. We actually pretty-much always worked with everything. But, when old-fashioned voice modems started fading away, and the newest Microsot operating systems reduced or eliminated support for them, it became very difficult to … Continue reading
News reports indicate that the Voicent-led fight against illegal signs in Florida tourism communities is now moving west across the state. Armed with Voicent software, officials up and down Florida’s east coast, from Jacksonville to Hollywood, are winning the war … Continue reading
The news media continue to be intrigued by the use of Voicent software to fight crime. The latest story about Voicent software being used to control illegal signs is in today’s New York Times. One of the questions reporters often … Continue reading