- Jeanne Thompson on New Voicent publication: How VoIP helps build Call Centers faster, cheaper and better
- Hellen Ramirez on Bandwidth has two numbers to care about
- new to this dialer software on Automatically “check in” with customers every month
- Voicent Customer Service on Have a complaint about Voicent?
- Larry on Have a complaint about Voicent?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Voip-Pal.Com Inc., has announced that it is continuing free local and long distance VoIP services to consumers and business owners. “We have been offering a Free Trial on our VoIP services for about a week and the response has been … Continue reading
The fear for many African businesses is that the phone system they purchase won’t turn out to be an abandoned “closed” system that can’t be upgraded. According to an article in Africa IT News, VoIP systems are being viewed as … Continue reading
While PC shipments world-wide grew at a much slower 2.9 percent pace, shipments for media tablets such as Apple’s iPad2, increased by nearly 90 percent last quarter, according to the International Data Corporation (IDC). That suggests that the number of … Continue reading