- Jeanne Thompson on New Voicent publication: How VoIP helps build Call Centers faster, cheaper and better
- Hellen Ramirez on Bandwidth has two numbers to care about
- new to this dialer software on Automatically “check in” with customers every month
- Voicent Customer Service on Have a complaint about Voicent?
- Larry on Have a complaint about Voicent?
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Everyone hears a lot about the money that VoIP phone systems can save, but you typically don’t hear much about the technology’s green benefits. BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT, has an item on its blog that points out an … Continue reading
Voxilla.com believes a nearly undecipherable press release from chip-maker Qualcomm is telegraphing the end of timed cellphone calls. The release, titled “Qualcomm Chipset Powers First Successful VoIP-over-LTE Call with Single Radio Voice Call Continuity,” represents a breakthrough of near-epic proportions, according … Continue reading