Seting up CallCentric with Voicent
This is a tutorial that will go over the steps required to set up an outbound or inbound CallCentric SIP profile for Voicent Software.
- Create a CallCentric account here
- Click the activation link sent to your email
- Fill out the information on the activation page
- Now go to here
- Take note of the CallCentric Number in the top left
- Now go to your preferences page here
- Twards the bottom find Phone password (SIP password), go ahead and set up that password
Using the CallCentric Number and SIP Password you set up, you can now configure Voicent to make and receive calls through CallCentric. To setup CallCentric with Voicent after you have the number and sip password simply:
- Open the “Voicent Gateway” in the bottom right, near your windows clock.
- Go to “Options”
- Click “Phone Call Setup Wizard”
- Click “Next >”
- Check “Use CallCentric”
- Enter the CallCentric number and password you provided
Once you are done the gateway will restart and you will be able to make and receive calls.