The following articles disucsses the major reasons marketing automation is an important facet of any modern sales or marketing team:
- Scalability – No matter the size or complexity of your business, you always want to optimize your efficiency. Using Voicent software, you can clone whole campaigns so your team isn’t setting up programs from scratch each time. It’s like copying and pasting. This capability never gets old.
- Reporting – Everyone needs to know if their investments are doing well. Closed-end reporting is a huge reason people investigate marketing automation in the first place.
- Alignment with my sales team – Businesses run campaigns to help sales. With marketing automation, you can provide qualified leads at the right time to sales. You have the ability to classify leads based on custom or predefined lead status, so that the sales team can know exactly how far along the customer is and what the next steps are.
- Communicating in a personal way – People are much more willing to respond to content that is personalized for them. As marketers, it’s a fundamental concept we’re taught – but acting on it can be a lot more challenging. Using marketing automation, you can use filters to target your audience or trigger messages based on behavior.
- Running programs across multiple channels – Most of the campaigns ran in today’s economy are through several channels. The trick is coordinating (with consistent messaging and experiences) and quantifying the effectiveness. With Voicent, I have the ability to run a multi-channel campaign (for example, I could run phone, text, and email campaigns, all within the platform) and I can measure each channel.