Trying to setup vocalocity, help!!!
Hi, Here is a link to an article on setting up Vocalocity: http://voicent.com/predictive-dialer/blog/index.php/predictive-dialer/104/setup-vocalocity-voip-service-2
In order to find your SIP Credentials you need to:
- First, log into the online user interface (http://my.vocalocity.com).
- Click the “Extensions” link on the left-hand side of the page, under the “Phone System” tab.
- Next, click on the extension to which you would like to assign to Voicent Gateway.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the “Device Profile” link. Keep this web page up, as you will need to know the device profile information.
- Open your Voicent Gateway, go to “Setup”->”Options”->”SIP”
- Once open, click “Add” and fill out all necessary information.